Our client, an international pharmaceutical Group is in search in a Supplier Relationship Manager (m/f) to International Office based in Luxembourg.
The group, a constantly growing company, is offering this exciting and challenging position to a dynamic candidate who is also prepared to take on further responsibilities.
Your major responsibilities will, among others, also include:
• Perform a Risk Analysis of the client’s portfolio to prioritize sourcing activities related to API’s or other products, to mitigate the risk of business disruption.
• Prepare documentation on the risk analysis
• Activate Corporate Purchasing to start a scouting of new sources
• Liaise with internal stakeholder participating established cross functional Teams
• (i.e. Suppliers validation committee).
• Conduct spend analysis, assess business opportunities and drive cost savings ideation, delivery and reporting
• Perform price movement tracking and analysis for key Raw Materials
• Perform analysis on cost reduction programs with all Suppliers, where applicable.
2. Contractual Compliance:
• Accountable for coordinating all related activities associated with the review and establishment of new contracts combining also Commercial Conditions established by Corporate Purchasing.
• Work closely with Function Heads to ensure review and feedback is obtained on time.
• Prepare/track all related activities associated with the Contracts Roadmap to ensure related contracts are aligned and up to date.
• Accountable to ensure all related contracts are archived accordingly.
• Maintain an up to date database for all contracts
• Communicate to stakeholders Terms & Conditions to be applied for ordering,
3. Supplier Consolidation:
• Perform feasibility analysis on the opportunities to consolidate spend/supply to key strategic suppliers taking into Financial, Regulatory, and Technical benefits/requirements.
• To identify opportunities to reduce complexity of the supplier base.
• Support the implementation of any related strategy associated with Supplier consolidation.
4. Supplier Relationship Management:
• Perform activities related to the compilation of Supplier Key Performance Indicators and assess the results thereof
• Organize Supplier Review Meetings with internal stakeholders and suppliers
• Coordinate the completion/resolution of all findings/issues as a result of Supplier Reviews.
• Prepare summary reports of Supplier Key Performance Indicators for communication to the Board of Directors and Corporate Management.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders and Suppliers to follow up on operational issues on a day to day basis and ensure the speedy resolution of such issues thereof.
• Maintain excellent relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders at all times. Facilitate consistent and effective communication for relevant issues between Suppliers and internal stakeholders.
5. Qualification of Suppliers:
• Qualify Suppliers like Brokers or Distributors, if applicable, and Manufacturers at least from an Ethical, Financial point of view as requested by current policies and procedures.
○ ○ ○
1. Experience and qualification
• University degree in Science or Economics
• Pharmaceutical/Healthcare business experience
• Excellent English language skills. Italian would be a distinctive advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
2. Competencies and soft skills
• Driven, results-oriented
• Commercial awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Able to balance strategic planning with tactical execution
• High level of enthusiasm, motivation and perseverance
• Ability to work independently within a team environment
• Unquestionable integrity
• Executional excellence – accuracy and attention to detail
○ ○ ○
– A challenging career in an international group
– A permanent contract
– A salary (on 13 months basis) in line with your education and experience
– Lunch voucher (10.80€)
– A complementary health insurance